ss_blog_claim=05016498bc2b955d34a84ae9266e9f5e

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Trend-Inspired Ceiling Fans

Last year, my grandma decided to move to her new house. She wanted to buy ceiling fan that comes with remote controller and light at the center. The plan was to have dual lighting, warm white on the wall and cool white on the fan. My mother agreed with her because the wiring on the bedroom ceiling was designed for ceiling fan thus the lights have to go on the wall.

Ceiling fans add a lot to a room and to houses, I realized that the fan is an almost mandatory feature in most tropical and warm climate countries; it helps to circulate the air. The form of placing the ceiling in the top position is not only saving the valuable space, but also providing an excellent cooling breeze.

Buying ceiling fans is easy to do. However, to find the best one is the real problem. We have spent considerable amount of time window shopping and comparing. Unfortunately, we cannot find the most suitable ceiling fan for my grandma.

I spent my time to search over the Internet about ceiling fans. It came to my surprise to find out there were so many terms for ceiling fans like minka aire fans, monte carlo fans, craftmade fans, ellington fans, casablanca fans and hunter ceiling fans. So many comprehensive, diverse and trend-inspired ceiling fans, I am finding it hard to make a decision.

No comments:

Useful Posts