ss_blog_claim=05016498bc2b955d34a84ae9266e9f5e

Saturday, October 25, 2008

SurayBlog’s Site Wide Disclosure Policy


To all my great readers,

I have started to do a little bit more advertising to pay for my other blog expenses via a company called PayPerPost (check them out here). I will only pick up topics that I feel are at least somewhat relevant. I respect your privacy and I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while surfing this blog. The following is my newly generated site wide disclosure policy for your reading pleasure.

This policy is valid from 25 October 2008

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

If I am invited to cover an event, it is expressly show in the entry. In rare occasions, I accept press releases for free especially if it is to help a charity, a cause or advocacy. Press releases will also be indicated as such.

This blog does contain any content, which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.

My blog use cookies (a cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user) for tracking visitor’s activity. Some of my business partners use cookies on my blog (for example, advertisers). However, I have no access to or control over these cookies, once I have given permission for them to set cookies for advertising. You can choose not to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. At any time, you may remove any cookie stored on your hard drive by deleting them in your browser’s settings section.

This blog contains links to other websites. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. I encourage all of my great readers to be aware when they leave my blog and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this blog.

The opinions expressed in this blog are the author’s alone. Just because I have a blog does not mean that I am a creative writer. However, I will try as much as possible to minimize grammatical errors. Please, feel free to subscribe my latest post by clicking the blue icon link that I have provided at the sidebar of this blog, which is remarked as “Subscribe RSS Feeds”.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Useful Posts