ss_blog_claim=05016498bc2b955d34a84ae9266e9f5e

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bingo: The Family Favorite Game


I remember when I was just a little boy; my sister and I would play Bingo with my parents. It was the time we all get together as a wonderful family and have fun. Although I am living away from my parents, I still remember those days. My sister and I sometimes talk about our childhood experiences. I missed those days.

Now, I have my own family, I intend to pass this favorite game to my son, so that he will experience as well what it likes to play Bingo live. I am sure my son will love and enjoy playing Bingo. Honestly, Bingo is not much played nowadays. It was before though I could see play areas on malls where the traditional Bingo game is done. The game is really challenging, it keep my mind active and sharp during the game. I cannot see the possibilities of losing until the game is done.

Nowadays, we can play Bingo without the physical Bingo cards. Screenlife’s Disney Bingo DVD is one way to play it at the comfort of our homes. The game is not only fun, but it also an excellent educational tool for kids as well. The game helps kids learn numbers, colors and matching skills. Moreover, it involves our favorite Disney characters and movie clips. I just love Disney cartoon characters. They are my favorite ever since I was a child. I still enjoy collecting cartoon character figures. The good news is you can purchase this DVD game at Amazon.com and Drugstore.com. Therefore, grab it while you can.

Post?slot_id=21389&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Useful Posts