ss_blog_claim=05016498bc2b955d34a84ae9266e9f5e

Friday, October 10, 2008

Show Your Style with Men’s Made to Measure Suits

Recently, someone told me that I could find high quality of mens' suit with low cost by buying it through online stores. Speaking about men's suit, I remembered my father's first tailor-made suit experience while I was working abroad 5 years ago. His decision to have his suit made to measure was he wanted a suit that fitted him well and comfortable on his working day. At that time, he could not travel back to our home country to have the suit tailor-made, so he had it done while he was staying there. What I heard from him, the whole process was more of the conventional way with three or four times fitting before the suit was completed and delivered to him.

If given an option, I bet my father would love to have a custom suit done in a more professional touch like the services rendered by MySuit. Well, actually, it is not a hard job to look for a made to measure suit today. It is because we can use MySuit's online scheduler to make an appointment to be measured. Once we experience the pleasure of wearing a suit made just to fit our body, a suit tailored to our exact measurements, we will never buy off-the rack again. The price range of Made to measure suits is $495 to $2000.

Storefront_logo

Post?slot_id=22436&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Useful Posts