Two week ago, LG GM200 had been announced. Finally, a week ago, LG has unveiled its latest candybar handset in Ukraine in the form of the LG GB210, which is segmented to the entry-level users.
The LG GB210 is an affordable cell phone comes with a speaker that provides high-quality sound and it can play several media file types including AAC, AAC+, MP3, WAV, MPEG4 and H.263 besides ADI Atlas 2H ULC. Other features include a 1.77-inch TFT display with 128x160 pixels, 4MB of internal memory, and microSD card slot (support up to 4GB), Bluetooth, WAP 2.0 and supports dual band GSM connectivity (900/1800 MHz) with GPRS.
This fine low-end cell phone will be retailed in Ukraine for approximately 950 UAH (that is about €90 or $120) in early May. However, SurayBlog has no details yet about the handset’s release in other countries. Perhaps, it will be available in other European and Asian countries too.
LG GB210 features:
• Dual band GSM connectivity (900/1800 MHz) with GPRS
• 1.77-inch TFT 65K colors display with 128 × 160 pixels
• 1.3MP camera, 1280 x 1024 pixels
• 4MB internal memory phone, microSD support (TransFlash) up to 4GB
• Bluetooth v2.0 with A2DP, USB
• Messaging: SMS, MMS
• Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML
• Java MIDP 2.0
• Media file types: MPEG4/H.263 player, MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
• Size: 106.2 x 46 x 13.8 mm
• Alert types: Vibration, Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
• Phonebook with photocall
• Standard battery, Li-Ion 950 mAh
• Available color: Black