ss_blog_claim=05016498bc2b955d34a84ae9266e9f5e

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rethinking of Poor Layout Design


For couple of months, I have been surfing many blogs out there. I have visited those blogs and noticed that the blogs were too crowded. There are many ads on the entire page. Those blogs are too overdone.

How can I say that those blogs are too overdone? The design pages of those blogs are not proportional anymore. I have seen blogs with a blogroll list of 30 directories, 3 AdSense ads, 3 Google’s link unit, 3 Google’s referral ads, etc. You do not have to surprise if sometime you find out that a site with no content, only ads that filling it pages. I cannot tell you about those sites that match these criteria, one thing that you should know that those sites are MFA sites.

Just because you fill something, it does not mean that you have to! Finally, I can only ask, are you enjoying this post, if your answer is yes, then make sure that you subscribe to RSS for more valuable advice to gain successful path on the Internet.

No comments:

Useful Posts